Friday, April 9, 2010

Day Eight

Well It's day eight (if you can call it day). With most of us getting a wakeup call at 4 am such that we are loaded and ready to go by 5 am. The remaining got a wakeup call at 5 am (they say they didn't get the call or did they sleep through it; we'll never know). But as of 5:15 am we are on the road to Cortina to cheer on Team Canada. Right now at 5:45 am(as I write) they do not seem to be in a cheering mood as most of them are asleep after the full day yesterday with Dachau in the morning and Newschwanstein in the afternnon. I myself am about to get some sleep since I cannot appreciate the Alps in the dark. By the time you read the blog we would have already watched the match and everyone will have seen the score.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment